Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionRevisits the original concept of logicism in the light of advances in mathematical logic. Using Intensional Type Theory (ITT), this book provides a unified foundation for mathematics and computer science, yielding a much simpler foundation for recursion theory and the semantics of computer programs than that provided by category theory.
- Author BiographyPaul Gilmore is professor emeritus in the Computer Science department at the University of British Columbia. His research interests include Logical Foundations of Mathematics and Computer Science, Applications of Logic in Computer Science, and Databases.
- Author(s)Paul C. Gilmore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2005
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.