All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Logics of History, he reveals the shape such an engagement could take, some of the topics it could illuminate, and how it might affect both sides of the disciplinary divide.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Sewell Jr. is the Frank P. Hixon Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science and History at the University of Chicago. He is the author of three previous books, including Work and Revolution in France and A Rhetoric of Bourgeois Revolution.
- Author(s)William H. Sewell
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note3 halftones, 1 figure, 2 tables
- Weight574 g
- Width167 mm
- Height226 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.15
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £10.99Trending at £13.11
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.