All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximise your business' opportunities in emerging markets with this evaluation of infrastructures and growth potential.
- Author BiographyJohn Manners-Bell is one of the world's most prominent thought leaders on the subject of logistics. He is the CEO of Transport Intelligence as well as Visiting Professor at the London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law, London Metropolitan University. He is a Fellow of the UK Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and former Chair of the Supply Chain and Logistics Global Advisory Council of the World Economic Forum. Thomas Cullen is a Senior Analyst at Transport Intelligence. He is a widely respected writer and has been researching and analysing the global logistics market for over ten years. Cathy Roberson is an experienced professional in knowledge management, combining an in-depth understanding of the supply chain industry with extensive market intelligence skills. Before being appointed as Senior Analyst at Transport Intelligence, she spent several years at UPS Supply Chain Solutions as a marketing analyst.
- Author(s)Cathy Roberson,Cullen Thomas,John Manners-Bell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.