CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn these poems, rife with the anxieties of the aughts, Dargan seeks to destabilize social and cultural landscapes believed to be settled--breaking and clearing ground to lay the foundation for a new American perspective.
- Author BiographyKyle Dargan is a Yusef Komunyakaa fellow at Indiana University, where he also serves as a poetry editor for the Indiana Review. Originally from Newark, New Jersey, Dargan has published work in Callaloo, Denver Quarterly, LIT, Shenandoah, and other venues.
- Author(s)Kyle Dargan
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.