More items related to this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.36
- £4.47Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.98Trending at £8.16
- £5.84Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionHumbert Humbert - scholar, aesthete and romantic - has fallen completely and utterly in love with Lolita Haze, his landlady's gum-snapping, silky skinned twelve-year-old daughter. Reluctantly agreeing to marry Mrs Haze just to be close to Lolita, Humbert suffers greatly in the pursuit of romance.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was one of the great writers of the twentieth century, as well as a translator and lepidopterist. His works include, from the Russian novels, The Luzhin Defense and The Gift; from the English novels, Lolita, Pnin, Pale Fire and Ada; the autobiographical Speak, Memory; translations of Alice in Wonderland into Russian and Eugene Onegin into English; and lectures on literature. All of the fiction and Speak, Memory are published in Penguin.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Penguin Vladimir Nabokov Hardback Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date06/04/2017
- Weight538 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.