Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book summarises the main findings and new suggestions about the development of the City, its ups and downs through the Black Death and the Dissolution of the Monasteries; its place in Europe as a capital city with great architecture and relations with many other parts of Europe, from the Baltic to the Mediterranean.
- Author BiographyJohn Schofield retired as Curator of Architecture at the Museum of London in 2008. He has been an archaeologist with the Museum since 1974 and has written several well-received books about medieval towns and buildings including The Building of London from the Conquest to the Great Fire (3rd edition, 1999), Medieval London Houses, (2nd edition, 2003) and (with Alan Vince) Medieval Towns (2nd edition, 2003).
- Author(s)John Schofield
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Series TitleStudies in the Archaeology of Medieval Europe S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note118 b&w illustrations and 10 colour plates
- Weight412 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.