All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the quirky past of one of the most important cities in the world, this title challenges what you thought you knew and blow your mind with things you most certainly didn't.
- Author BiographyJim Pipe studied Ancient and Modern History at Oxford University and spent 10 years in publishing before becoming a full-time writer. He has written numerous nonfiction books for children, many on historical subjects. He lives in Dublin with his wife.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleVery Peculiar History
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.11Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.