All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcavation by Oxford Archaeology in 2009 during construction of the Stanford Wharf Nature Reserve, funded and supported by the developer, DP World London Gateway, uncovered remarkable evidence for Iron Age and Roman-period salt making and associated activities. Structures included a probable boathouse, unique in Roman Britain.
- PublisherOxford Archaeology
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Archaeology
- Content Note178 (mostly col.)
- Edited byDan Stansbie,Edward Biddulph,Elizabeth Stafford,Rebecca A. Nicholson,Stuart Foreman
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £22.23Trending at £22.72
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.82Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.