All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook fits easily in a standard handlebar map holder. Special features: 1200 kms (940 miles) of routes, 140 maps (rural and urban areas), 500 named facilities ( B&Bs, hostels, bunkhouses, campsites bike shops and pubs), detailed directions and a fully continuous route. The maps and directions make navigating easier than ever before.
- Author BiographyEric van der Horst is the author of 'Cycling in The Netherlands - the very best routes in a cyclist's paradise', an excellent pannier-pocket guide according to BBC-TV Coast Presenter and cyclist Nicholas Crane on Twitter. Eric also previously published a Dutch language version of London-Land's End , so this guidebook is in fact a second and improved edition! GPS-tracks and route updates are available via www.london-landsendcycleroutebook.com.
- Author(s)Eric Van der Horst
- PublisherEOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBarnstaple
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
- Content Note140 maps, 27 diagrams, 70 line drawings and 150 colour photos
- Width225 mm
- Height120 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sabr-mcna22 Jun, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.49
- £22.69Trending at £30.13
- £15.99Trending at £16.83
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £30.13
- £12.18Trending at £16.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.