All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.04Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionRummages through the vintage clothes, stalls on Portobello Road, and spots a bargain amongst the bric-a-brac at Greenwich Village Market - shops for organic produce at farmers' markets, and pauses to listen to musicians play in Covent Garden - explores the sights and attractions close to the markets, including the National Gallery.
- Author BiographyPhil Harriss first became addicted to street markets after a jostle down Dalston's Ridley Road. He has since mooched around markets in Asia, South America and Europe, writing about them for various publications including the Independent and Time Out. He also reviews restaurants for the Good Food Guide and the Time Out Eating & Drinking Guide.
- Author(s)Philip Harriss
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date13/05/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width125 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.