All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis map is part of the Ordnance Survey's Explorer series designed to replace the old Pathfinder map series. At 1:25,000 scale this detailed map shows a host of attractions including gardens which are open to the public, nature reserves and country parks.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication22/02/2001
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExplorer Maps
- Series Part/Volume NumberSheet 161
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date17/09/2004
- Height240 mm
- Map Scale1: 25 000
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.