All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated 3rd edition of this delightful walking guide whose unique selling point is walking routes on 'bird's eye view' (isometric) mapping. Not just this, but the walks are informative and fun. Exploring London with this guide is like being taken by a friend who knows all the best restaurants, shops and attractions.
- Author BiographyCelia Woolfrey is journalist who writes for news stand magazines and book publishers. She loves walking all over the UK, and thinks London is a city best seen on foot.
- PublisherDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOn Foot Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byCelia Woolfrey
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.