CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating illustrated six-volume account, published 1841-4, of what was then the greatest city in the world.
- Author(s)Charles Knight
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note99 b/w illus.
- Weight760 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.