All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a variety of mapped walks to suit different abilities - from the casual walker to the experienced hiker. This book provides a summary of distance, time, gradient, level of difficulty, type of surface and access, landscape, dog friendliness, parking and public toilets for the various walks.
- Author(s)Deborah King
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleAA 50 Walks Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date07/05/2013
- Content Notefull colour maps for most walks plus colour photographs
- Width118 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ccoo832708 Sep, 2017by
very informative book, showing point of interest along the walk and surrounding areas.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.