All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a colour section, this book contains walking tours that lead visitors to the city's well-known and not so well-known attractions. It covers London's diverse culture with locals interviewed for their insights.
- Author(s)Tom Masters,et al.
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet City Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date19/01/2010
- Content Note36pp colour; 27 maps
- Weight427 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.