All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn London Is The Place for Me, Kennetta Hammond Perry explores how Afro-Caribbean migrants navigated the politics of race and citizenship in Britain and reconfigured the boundaries of what it meant to be both Black and British at a critical juncture in the history of Empire and twentieth century transnational race politics.
- Author BiographyKennetta Hammond Perry is an Assistant Professor of History at East Carolina University. Her research interests include transnational race politics, Black Europe and the connections between emancipation and citizenship. Her work on race politics in Britain has been published in the Journal of British Studies, History Compass and appears in a new volume on 20th century protests movements in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Author(s)Kennetta Hammond Perry
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleTransgressing Boundaries: Studies in Black Politics and Black Communities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight618 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.