Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.07Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £3.63Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thirst-inducing exploration of London's pubs offers the latest lowdown on 115 hangouts.
- Author BiographyPeter Haydon is a pub historian who spent three years editing the Society of Independent Brewers' magazine before becoming the society's General Secretary for four and a half years. Also the author of The English Pub (now republished as Beer and Britannia: An Inebriated History of England) and the editor of Which? Guide to Country Pubs and a CAMRA guide to the best pubs in London, he regularly gives talks on beer pubs and England's Drinking History. He is a director of the Meantime Brewing Company.Tim Hampson is a writer and regular broadcaster on beer and public houses. Chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers, his work appears in the Telegraph, Food & Travel magazine, What's Brewing and Morning Advertiser. He has also appeared on BBC Good Food Live and Sky TV. He is also the author of London's Riverside Pubs (New Holland).
- Author(s)Peter Haydon,Tim Hampson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 6694_lambert06 Jan, 2017by
LONDON BEST PUBS
Well set out with good descriptions, pictures and locations. Cant wait to use on holiday.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.