All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of London's best drinking establishments. It gives the lowdown on 115 of the best choices in the city, from East End boozers to smarter venues outside the centre. Divided by area and accompanied by photography showcasing both interiors and exteriors, it describes the pubs that appeal to a broad range of visitors.
- Author BiographyPeter Haydon is a pub historian who spent three years editing the Society of Independent Brewers' magazine before becoming the society's General Secretary for four and a half years. Also the author of The English Pub (now republished as Beer and Britannia: An Inebriated History of England) and the editor of Which? Guide to Country Pubs and a CAMRA guide to the best pubs in London, he regularly gives talks on beer pubs and England's Drinking History. He is a director of the Meantime Brewing Company.
- Author(s)Peter Haydon
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/03/2011
- Content Note200 colour images, 8 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.