All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of London's best drinking establishments. It gives the lowdown on 115 of the best choices in the city, from East End boozers to smarter venues outside the centre. Of interest to a range of visitors, both tourists and London residents alike, it is accompanied by photography showcasing both interiors and exteriors.
- Author BiographyPeter Haydon is a pub historian who spent three years editing the Society of Independent Brewers' magazine before becoming the society's General Secretary for four and a half years. Also the author of The English Pub (now republished as Beer and Britannia: An Inebriated History of England) and the editor of Which? Guide to Country Pubs and a CAMRA guide to the best pubs in London, he regularly gives talks on beer pubs and England's Drinking History. He is a director of the Meantime Brewing Company. Tim Hampson is a writer and regular broadcaster on beer and public houses. Chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers, his work appears in the Telegraph, Food & Travel magazine, What's Brewing and Morning Advertiser. He has also appeared on BBC Good Food Live and Sky TV. He is also the author of London's Riverside Pubs (New Holland).
- Author(s)Peter Haydon,Tim Hampson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2014
- Content Note200 colour images, 8 maps
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £19.95Trending at £26.94
- £7.64Trending at £8.09
- £11.45Trending at £14.13
- £11.44Trending at £14.23
- £5.95Trending at £6.94
- £4.89Trending at £5.02
- £6.65Trending at £9.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.