All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEd Glinert unearths some of the capital's most gruesome stories as he brings together this compendium of facts about London's dead. From famous and infamous people to unsung heroes and victims, well-known resting places to undignified graves, and a fascinating variety of sticky ends.
- Author BiographyEd Glinert has a fantastic knowledge of London lore and legend. He's the author of London: Exploring the Hidden Metropolis and A Literary Guide to London -- described as a 'mine of information!' He writes the London column in Time Out magazine He has worked for satirical magazine Private Eye. He has also worked for the Radio Times and Mojo, and co-wrote Fodor's Rock 'n' roll Traveler USA and Rock 'n' roll Traveler USA Great Britain and Ireland.
- Author(s)Ed Glinert
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/04/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.