Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £11.99
- £4.75Trending at £5.01
- £13.99Trending at £15.89
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £6.48
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Texas Rangers are a special investigative, crime-prevention, and law-enforcement agency of the Lone Star State. They do what Texas requests and they do it well. This informative book for the middle grades covers the agency's exciting history, from two hundred years ago to today. --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyMelanie Chrismer, A fifth-generation Houstonian and full-time writer, she attended both Texas A&M University and Houston Baptist University. She regularly speaks at schools and libraries, giving presentations on developing writing strategies and the history of Texas as well as roping demonstrations with her practice bull, Medium-Rare. She is a member of the Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators, Women Writing the West, the Texas Coalition of Authors, and the International Reading Association.
- Author(s)Melanie Chrismer
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note22 photos & 2 maps
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.