Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling emotional drama of love and guilt that grips from the very first moments, by the UK's bestselling women's fiction author.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult grew up in Nesconset, New York. She received an A.B. in creative writing from Princeton and a master's degree in education from Harvard. Her previous novels include HOUSE RULES, NINETEEN MINUTES, and MY SISTER'S KEEPER. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial. Samantha Van Leer is sixteen years old. She writes, sings and acts, and lives in New Hampshire with her parents and two older brothers.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight630 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.