All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife's El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, or catch the waves at Playa de Sotovento; all with your trusted travel companion.
- Author(s)Josephine Quintero,Lonely Planet,Lucy Corne
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content NoteTotal Colour Pages; 47 Maps
- Weight308 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- robertc865509 Dec, 2017by
Always great value & easy to take around on a trip.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.