CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Lonely Planet Europe on a Shoestring by Lonely Planet, Tom Masters, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Craig McLachlan, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Andy Symington, Anthony Ham, Oliver Berry, Neil Wilson (Paperback, 2013)
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet Europe on a shoestring is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, what hidden discoveries await you, and how to optimise your budget. Tour French chateaux, take boat trips to Greek beaches, hike past Bulgarian monasteries and glug Spanish wine; all with your trusted travel companion.
- Author(s)Andrea Schulte-Peevers,Andy Symington,Anthony Ham,Craig McLachlan,Duncan Garwood,Lonely Planet,Neil Wilson,Nicola Williams,Oliver Berry,Tom Masters
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date10/10/2016
- Content Note186 maps
- Weight990 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.