All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze upon Renaissance masterpieces at Florence's Uffizi Gallery, hunt for truffles in the hilltop town of San Minato, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers.
- Author(s)Belinda Dixon,Lonely Planet,Nicola Williams
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note50 maps
- Weight380 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.