All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone can speak another language! It's all about confidence. The mother tongue of illustrious personalities such as Copernicus, Chopin, Joseph Conrad, Marie Curie and Pope John Paul II has a fascinating and turbulent past and symbolises the resilienceof the Polish people in the face of domination and adversity.
- Author(s)Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight120 g
- Width93 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.