All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.59
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.63
- £12.37Trending at £13.82
- £17.87Trending at £19.99
- £15.82Trending at £16.92
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a scholar and a soccer fan telling us what the game meant for him.
- Author BiographyGrant Farred is the author, most recently, of What's My Name? Black Vernacular Intellectuals. He is a life-long fan of Liverpool Football Club, the greatest and most successful club in the history of English football.
- Author(s)Grant Farred
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleSporting
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byAmy Bass
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.