CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging assumptions about a distinctive southern military tradition, Rod Andrew demonstrates that southern military schools were less concerned with preparing young men for actual combat than with instilling in their students broader values of honour, patriotism, civic duty, and virtue.
- Author BiographyRod Andrew Jr. formerly taught history at The Citadel and is now assistant professor of history at Clemson University. He has served as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps and is currently a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserve.
- Author(s)Rod Andrew
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.