Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplores tobacco's influence in South Carolina from its beginnings in the colonial period to its heyday at the turn of the century and on to present-day controversies about health risks due to smoking. The book details the roles and motives of key individuals in the development of tobacco culture and offers informed speculations on its future.
- Author BiographyEldred E. Prince Jr. is a professor of history at Coastal Carolina University. Robert R. Simpson was a professor of history at Coker College and director of the Pee Dee Heritage Foundation.
- Author(s)Eldred E. Prince,Jr.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.