All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the advances and retreats of tabacco's influence in South Carolina from the colonial period to its heydey at the turn of the 20th century, the impact of the Depression, the New Deal, World War II and right through to the late-20th century controversies.
- Author BiographyEldred E. Prince Jr. is a professor of history at Coastal Carolina University. Robert R. Simpson was a professor of history at Coker College and director of the Pee Dee Heritage Foundation.
- Author(s)Eldred E. Prince,Jr.,Robert R. Simpson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note12 b&w photographs, 17 tables, 1 map, 4 figures
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.