CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated treasury of the most magnificent Long Island mansions and a compendium of the architects who designed them.
- Author BiographyAnthony Baker is a vice president and trustee of the Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities and chairman of the publications committee. Robert B. MacKay, PhD, is an author, historian, and former director of the Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities (SPLIA). His previous books include Long Island Country Houses and Their Architects, 1860-1940 and America by the Yard: Cirkut Camera. He lives in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. Carol A. Traynor is public affairs officer of the Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities. Brendan Gill writes about architecture for the New York Times.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/06/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteOver 1200 photographs and drawings
- Weight3030 g
- Width244 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byAnthony Baker,Carol A. Traynor,Robert B. MacKay
- Foreword byBrendan Gill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.