All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £13.30Trending at £18.16
- £10.05Trending at £13.03
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.97
- £8.08Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Frog , these short stories are about loss: culture, allurement, reliability, continuity, potency, companions, skill, child, parent, footing, prize, collection; as well as the flip-side of loss: imaginative recreation, creative refutation and self-destructive creation.
- Author BiographyStephen Dixon is a two-time National Book Award finalist. Mr. Dixon has written over twenty short story collections and novels, including 14 Stories, Long Made Short, and All Gone, which are available from the Johns Hopkins University Press. He is a professor in The Writing Seminars at the Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Stephen Dixon
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins: Poetry and Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.