All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number394
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteVIII, 262 p.
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKevin V. Morris
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding the Complex Circuitry of lncRNAs at the X-inactivation Center and its Implications in Disease Conditions.- Long Non-coding RNA ANRIL and Polycomb in Human Cancers and Cardiovascular Disease.- Form and function of exosome associated long non-coding RNAs in cancer.- Long Non-coding RNAs in Lung Cancer.- Pseudogene-expressed RNAs: Emerging roles in gene regulation and disease.- Functional long non-coding RNAs in vascular smooth muscle cells.- Long Non-coding RNAs as Targets and Regulators of Nuclear Hormone Receptors.- Non-coding transcriptional landscape in human aging.- LncRNAs in stress response.- Expression Specificity of Disease-Associated lncRNAs: towards Personalized Medicine.
- Author BiographyKevin Morris is an Associate Professor at the Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, CA, USA. The responsible series editor is Peter K. Vogt, The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, CA, USA.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.