Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a pioneering longitudinal study on English language instruction at the elementary school (ELES) level in the Japanese public school system.
- Author BiographyDr. Shigeo Uematsu is Professor in the Department of Cultural Studies and the Graduate School of Foreign Language at Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan. He has published in several areas of second language acquisition mainly focusing on the investigation of the age effect on the acquisition of the target foreign language. English Language Learning and the Critical Period (2006), The Age Factor (multi-authored volume, 2011). His recent publication is The Effect of English Learning in Elementary School on Students' English Language Development in Junior High Schools. The Journal of Asia TEFL (2013).
- Author(s)Shigeo Uematsu
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note19 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 160 p. 19 illus.
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.