Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDecades of US nuclear weapons production have exacted a heavy environmental toll. The Department of Energy estimates that cleaning up waste and contamination resulting from production activities will cost over $150 billion. The authors make a compelling case for establishing a formal program of long-term stewardship for contaminated sites.
- Author BiographyKatherine N. Probst is a senior fellow in the Risk, Resource, and Environmental Management Division at RFF and co-author of Footing the Bill for Superfund Cleanups. Michael H. McGovern is a former CRM researcher and is currently a senior analyst at the Center for Verification Research, working on nuclear and other arms control issues.
- Author(s)Katherine N. Probst,Michael H. McGovern
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.