Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to foundations and applications for quantitatively oriented graduate social-science students and individual researchers.
- Author BiographyE. W. Frees is a Professor of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is holder of the Fortis Health Insurance Professorship of Actuarial Science. He is a Fellow of both the Society of Actuaries and the American Statistical Association. He has served in several editorial capacities including Editor of the North American Actuarial Journal and Associate Editor for Insurance: Mathematics and Economics. An award-winning researcher, he as published in the leading refereed academic journals in Business and Economics and Theoretical and Applied Statistics.
- Author(s)Edward W. Frees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.