Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Jack C. Richards,Richard W. Schmidt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. i. Who is this dictionary for? ii. Why this dictionary? iii. The scope of the dictionary iv. Language teaching and applied linguistics v. What the dictionary contains. Entries A-Z.
- Author BiographyJack C Richards is an internationally recognised expert on second language teaching and is an author of over 150 textbooks. Richard Schmidt is a leading researcher and scholar in applied linguistics who has published many articles in the area of second language acquisition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.