All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis grammar reference is written for the advanced student. It combines explanations of English grammar with information on how, when and why we use different structures. It shows the differences between spoken and written grammar and includes frequency information on the most common forms.
- Author BiographyDouglas Biber is Professor of Applied Linguistics (English Department) at Northern Arizona University. His books and articles deal with language use in spoken and written discourse.
- Author(s)Douglas Biber,Geoffrey Leech,Susan Conrad
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleGrammar Reference
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.