All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn edition preserving these witty and sophisticated society comedies written in the 1920s when Lonsdale was at the height of his popularity in the West End, Broadway and throughout the repertory circuit. Edited and introduced by Clifford Williams.
- Author BiographyBorn in Jersey, he was known for his witty and sophisticated society comedies. He collaborated on operettas, including Maid of the Mountains (1916).
- Author(s)Frederick Lonsdale
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Playwrights S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byClifford Williams
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.