Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99+ £2.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by d1choice
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by nopuma
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJo Brand tells her story for the first time in the publishing event of the year
- Author BiographyJo Brand is a stand-up comic with many TV and radio shows to her name. She is married with two children and lives in South London.
- Author(s)Joao Brand
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date15/12/2010
- Content Note2 x 8pp col
- Weight596 g
- Width164 mm
- Height30 mm
- Spine238 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gwen486910 Sep, 2014by
A great book, very funny and interesting.
This autobiography is wonderful, very funny and a great book to read. I am in the process of reading it .. Really enjoying it.excellent book,
- 1053651961@dele...21 Aug, 2011by
Insight into a very funny woman.
Written in Jos`inimitable style, one can clearly hear her speak .An interesting peep into her character , and what made her who she is today....I enjoyed her self deprecating style, and laughed out loud at several passages. Great stuff, Jo. I love her stage presence and this book was no disappointment.
- rwnicholasbuild...02 Mar, 2011by
I found this book hard to put down, it had a lot of humour and some aspects reminded me of my own child hood!I have bought the next book and can't wait to start it.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.97Trending at £6.28