All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographed in Mali by an award-winning photographer, this is a unique and culturally diverse First Words book, with lots to look at and talk about.
- Author BiographyIFEOMA ONYEFULU was raised in a traditional village in Eastern Nigeria. A is for Africa, her first book, has become a classic title in the genre of cultural diversity. Ifeoma has twice won the Children's Africana Book Award: Best Book for Young Children in the USA: Here Comes our Bride (9781845071134) won in 2005 and Ikenna Goes to Nigeria (9781845079604) in 2008. Ifeoma lives in London with her two sons. Her other titles for Frances Lincoln are African Christmas (9781845074210), Chidi Only Likes Blue (9781845075132), Chinye (9781845071783), Deron Goes to Nursery School (9781845078645), Ebele's Favourite (9781845071868), Emeka's Gift (9780711212558), The Girl Who Married a Ghost (9781847800114), Grandma Comes to Stay (9781845078652), My Grandfather is a Magician (9781845075101), New Shoes for Helen (9781847801289), Omer's Favourite Place (9781847801296), One Big Family (9781845076863), Saying Goodbye (9780711217010) and A Triangle for Adaora (9781845077389).
- Author(s)Ifeoma Onyefulu
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.75Trending at £10.92
- £10.98Trending at £11.15
- £5.84Trending at £6.79
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £9.65Trending at £10.01
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £3.20Trending at £6.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.