All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Look at the harlequins ...Play! Invent the world! Invent reality'. This is the childhood advice given by an aunt to Russian born writer Vadim Vadimovich, who emigrates to England, then Paris, then Germany and then the US, and, now dying, reconstructs his past. He remembers Iris his first wife, Annette his long-necked typist and Bel his daughter.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was born in St Petersburg. He wrote his first literary works in Russian, but rose to international prominence as a masterly prose stylist for the novels he composed in English, most famously, Lolita. Between 1923 and 1940 he published novels, short stories, plays, poems and translations in the Russian language and established himself as one of the most outstanding Russian emigre writers.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.09Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £5.15
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.