All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you apply the principles, structures and processes of the law to everyday practice? Drawing on a wealth of contemporary case examples, this handy pocket book demystifies the complex legislation on Looked After Children and demonstrates the practical duties and responsibilities of professionals working with this group.
- Author BiographyCaroline Ball, Barrister, taught child law and criminal justice at the University of East Anglia, UK. Her books include Law for Social Workers and Young Offenders: Law Policy and Practice.
- Author(s)Caroline Ball
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFocus on Social Work Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note176 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.