All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an assessment and planning approach for children and youth in out of home care, first developed in the UK, and since 1997 adapted and used increasingly in Canada, particularly in Ontario. This title includes training material that can help practitioners understand and put the LAC approach and tools to effective use.
- Author BiographyRaymond Lemay and Hayat Ghazal are the authors of a widely used training curriculum for Looking After Children. This practitioner's guide includes some of the training materials and will help practitioners understand and put the LAC approach and tools to effective use.
- Author(s)Hayat Ghazal,Raymond Lemay
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.