CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 10,000 years, humans have lived in the New Jersey area of the US. This text examines the human past of New Jersey. With particular focus on the ancient past and native cultures, the author tells the story of archaeology in the state as it has unfolded and as it continues to unfold.
- Author BiographyR. Alan Mounier is a professional archaeologist, trained at Syracuse University and Memorial University of Newfoundland. President of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey, Mounier also owns an archaeological consulting firm.
- Author(s)R.Alan Mounier
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note80 b&w illustrations
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.