Looking and Acting: Vision and Eye Movements in Natural Behaviour by Michael Land, Benjamin Tatler (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.40Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe human visual system is amazing in its ability to guide us in a wide range of tasks - driving, reading, playing ball games, or reading music. Somehow our eyes just manage to find the information we need to perform such tasks. This book explores how our eyes process and communicate the data needed for us to negotiate the world around us.
- Author BiographyBen Tatler - BA/MA in Natural Sciences, Cambridge (1998). PhD in Neuroscience, University of Sussex (2002). Postdoctoral researcher, Neuroscience, University of Sussex (2001-2004). Lecturer in Psychology, University of Dundee (2004-present).
- Author(s)Benjamin Tatler,Michael Land
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note113 black and white line illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.