All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorks of art in their own right, frames play an essential and often overlooked role in complementing the art works they surround. The craft and history of European frames is a fascinating subject. This title provides readers information about the frame maker's art from the 13th to the 19th century.
- Author BiographyD. Gene Karraker is assistant conservator of frames in the Department of Paintings Conservation at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
- Author(s)D. Gene Karraker
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note60 colour, 1 b&w & 2 line drawings
- Weight284 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £6.04
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.