All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.03
- £25.99Trending at £29.22
- £11.43Trending at £15.05
- £10.20Trending at £12.69
- £14.98Trending at £21.47
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
- £28.89Trending at £30.72
About this product
- DescriptionBy drawing on alternative theoretic approaches-most especially balance-of-threat theory, political economic theory, and theories surrounding regime survival in multilateral rather than bilateral contexts Steve Chan is able to create an explanation of what is in motion in the region that differs widely from the traditional strategic vision of national interest.
- Author BiographySteve Chan is College Professor of Distinction at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He is the author of China, the U.S., and the Power-Transition Theory: A Critique, and Enduring Rivalries in the Asia Pacific.
- Author(s)Steve Chan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Asian Security
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.