All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRather, population geneticists, ethologists, and organismal biologists alike continued to investigate this important theory throughout the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyErika Lorraine Milam is an assistant professor in the Department of History at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Erika Lorraine Milam
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnimals, History, Culture
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.