Consider these sponsored items
- £129.66Was:£145.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreases the strategic approach real-world practicality and reader-friendly voice. This edition retains the hallmark features that have been praised by faculty and students - a strong emphasis on ethical communication and cultural diversity discussions of evolving communication technologies and self-assessment tool.
- Author BiographyRonald B. Adler is Associate Professor of Communication at Santa Barbara City College, where he specializes in organizational and interpersonal communication. He is the author of Confidence in Communication: A Guide to Assertive and Social Skills and coauthor of Understanding Human Communication, Interplay: the Process of Interpersonal Communication as well as the widely used text Looking Out/Looking In. He is a consultant for a number of corporate, professional, and government clients and leads workshops in such areas as conflict resolution, presentational speaking, team building, and interviewing. Jeanne Marquardt Elmhorst has been involved in communication studies for over 15 years. She received her master's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, then traveled and taught in Asia for three years, sparking her interest in intercultural communication. She has taught at the University of Albuquerque and the University of New Mexico. She is currently an instructor at Albuquerque TVI Community College, where her courses reflect the variety in the communication discipline: business and professional, organizational, listening, gender, intercultural, and interpersonal. Jeanne also provides training for business and government clients. Kristen Lucas is an assistant professor in the Department of Management at University of Louisville, where she directs the business communication program. She teaches courses, conducts research, and facilitates management training session on organizational communication, workplace dignity, and careers. Her research has appeared in Journal of Business Ethics, Management Communication Quarterly, and Journal of Applied Communication Research.
- Author(s)Jeanne Marquardt Elmhorst,Kristen Lucas,Ronald B. Adler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight807 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.